DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
MoreApks respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will remove any content from our website that infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
2. Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on our website, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to us. Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on our website;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, and telephone number;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can submit your DMCA takedown notice to us by email at [email protected]
3. Procedure for Responding to DMCA Takedown Notices
Once we receive a DMCA takedown notice, we will promptly investigate the matter. If we determine that your copyright has been infringed, we will remove the infringing material from our website.
If the content that was removed was posted by a user of our website, we will notify the user of the takedown. The user may then submit a counter-notice to us. A counter-notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the user;
- Identification of the removed content;
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the content was removed in error;
- A statement that the user will agree to accept the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where the user’s address is located, or if the user’s address is outside of the United States, to accept the jurisdiction of any federal court in the United States;
- The user’s contact information, including their name, address, and telephone number.
We will review the counter-notice and, if we determine that the content was removed in error, we will restore the content to our website.
4. Designated Agent
The designated agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Site will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.